I am happy to write reviews for authors/publishers but please read my review policy before contacting me.
1. I always write honest reviews. Please bear in mind that this means that the review will not always be positive. However, I will always be respectful and professional in my reviews.
2. If I truly dislike a book, there is a good chance that I won’t finish reading it and I won’t write a review.
3. I prefer to read books that are part of a series and I always read a series in order. If you are promoting a book that is not the first in a series please do consider sending me any earlier books too as this will greatly improve your chances of having me review your book. However, I do occasionally read stand-alone novels so please do still contact me and I will consider on a case-by-case basis.
4. I read and review most genres of fiction. The only exceptions to this are fantasy and science fiction. I do not read/review any non-fiction.
5. I am happy to review books of any length, including short stories and novellas.
6. I am happy to accept finished copies and ARCs. I am also able to read electronic copies in the following formats: PDF, EPub and Mobi (although Mobi is my preferred format if possible).
7. I accept self-published books for review. However, I must make it clear that by accepting a copy of your book I am not entering an agreement to review it.
8. I welcome author guest posts, author interviews and blog tours.
9. Review requests will typically be answered within 7 days of receipt, barring scheduled time off.
10. I make no guarantees as to the exact amount of time that passes prior to a review appearing on the site or that the book will actually be reviewed at all. A good faith effort will be made to review books in a timely fashion. If a review needs to appear by a certain date, please inform me of this in your first e-mail so that I can take this into account when deciding whether or not to review the book.
11. Any books I receive for review purposes will be used for giveaways on this blog or donated to my local library once they have been read and reviewed.
If you are interested in having me review a book for you, please contact me at email@example.com