Hi people. I know... you're shocked to see me again aren't you? I haven't been around for ages and I've missed you guys heaps. But the fact of the matter is that I'm just on my way out of the biggest reading slump ever known to man (or woman!). But that is over and done with now and I'm ready to return to the world of reading and blogging and this blog will become active again some time in the next couple of weeks. But there is a slight problem. I have a lot of review books that I need to get through and just nowhere near enough time to read them all. And this is where you come in. I'm looking for some reviewers to join the Once Upon a Series team. Well, not that it's a team yet as it's just little old me, but i'm hoping to put together a team. In doing so I am hoping to give the visitors of this blog more content, and therefore more reasons, to keep returning to Once Upon a Series as well as taking the pressure off of myself a little bit too.
So here is what I'm looking for:
- People from the UK as postage overseas is too expensive.
- People who can contribute reviews on a regular basis, preferably one a week.
- Primarily I need people to help me conquer my mountain of review books but I am happy for regular reviewers to submit reviews of their own books that they have read too.
- Obviously this is not a paid position. I don't get paid to do this, therefore I can't afford to pay anybody else either. But I can provide books and I'm hoping that if you're reading this then you are a book lover and that will appeal to you as much as it would appeal to me.
- I read a wide variety of genres (both adult and YA) so hopefully there will be something there to tempt most people.
- I don't mind if you already have your own book blog or if you've never blogged before. If you do have a book blog then I'm happy for you to post reviews of the books that I send you on your own blog as well as having them appear on mine. I would obviously link to your blog in the review.
I have added all of my review books to a shelf on Goodreads (you can find it here) so please feel free to check it out to see if there is anything there that appeals to you.
If you feel that this is something that you would like to do then please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Any previous experience writing reviews or if you already have your own blog.
- How often you will be able to contribute.
- What genres you enjoy reading.
- An example of a book review that you have written copy and pasted into the text of the email.
I hope to hear from you soon if you feel as though this is something that we could work on together.