topbella

Monday 3 June 2013

It's Monday! What are you Reading? (3rd June 2013)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey that gives us all a chance to list the books that we read last week and what we hope to read this week.

Oh dear, another bad week for me this week with no books finished again. But then I have had the kids at home for the week because of school holidays. And I've had a bad cold so by the time I've got the kids into bed all I've had the energy to do is collapse in a heap on the sofa. But the kids are back at school today (yay!) and I'm starting to feel a bit more human now so hopefully this will be a better week.

Books We Read Last Week:
None

Books Reviewed Last Week:
This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
God Save the Queen by Kate Locke (The Immortal Empire #1)








Books We're Currently Reading:
Immortal Eclipse by Sherry Soule
Leopard's Prey by Christine Feehan (Leopard People #6)








Books Up Next:
Things We Never Say by Sheila O'Flanagan

6 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I finished This is What Happy Looks Like, too. Now I'm off to see what you thought.

Here's my It's Monday!

Kristen said...

I love the cover of God Save the Queen. Sounds like a fantastic series. Enjoy your upcoming books!

The Monster Report

Kathy Martin said...

Looks like you had a productive week. I have God Save the Queen somewhere on my stack. I was seduced by the cool looking cover. Come see my Monday Report here. Happy reading!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Don't feel bad! We all have our weeks where nothing gets done. It happens.

Hope you have a more productive week to your liking! Happy Reading!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Roses said...

Don't feel bad! I always tell myself I'll do better this week or like Anne Shirley says, "Tomorrow is always a new day." I'm currently reading Brave New World by Aldous Huxley and Forever in Blue by Ann Brashares.

Jamie E. said...

Immortal Eclipse looks good. I hope you enjoy the rest of it!
my Monday post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!