topbella

Monday 24 September 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading? (24th September 2012)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey that gives us all a chance to list the books that we read last week and what we hope to read this week.

Ok, so this week was an absolutely pathetic reading week for me! I only managed to get one novella finished! Oh well, hopefully this week will give me a bit more reading time.

Books read last week:
Heat of Passion by Elle Kennedy (Out of Uniform #2)







Books reviewed last week:
Chasing Fire by Nora Roberts - Romantic Suspense - 4/5
Taking Charge by Mandy Bagott - Contemporary Romance - 3/5







Books I'm Currently Reading:
Copper Beach by Jayne Ann Krentz (Dark Legacy #1)







Books Up Next:
A Walk in the Park by Jill Mansell
Heat of the Storm by Elle Kennedy (Out of Uniform #3)

2 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice! Those are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of these books before, but I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!