topbella

Thursday 1 March 2012

Paranormal Romance Month Wrap-Up Post!

Well, Paranormal Romance Month was a lot of fun and I manged to read and review a lot of PNR books that have been sitting in my TBR pile for a long time! I think I might be making a habit of events like these ;)

So here is a list of all the books I managed to review during PNR Month:

Kresley Cole - A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark #1)
Christine Feehan - Dark Hunger (Carpathians #14)
Christine Feehan - Water Bound (Sister's of the Heart #1)
Michele Hauf - Angel Slayer (Of Angels and Demons #1)
Michele Hauf - Fallen (Of Angels and Demons #2)
Michele Hauf - The Ninja Vampire's Girl (Of Angels and Demons #2.5)
Michele Hauf - Ashes of Angels (Of Angels and Demons #3)
Rosalie Lario - Heart of the Incubus (Demons of Infernum #3.5)
Jennifer Lyon - Sinful Magic (Wing Slayer #4)
Lynsay Sands - A Quick Bite (Argeneau Vampires #1)
Gena Showalter - The Darkest Fire (Lords of the Underworld #0.5)
Gena Showalter - The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld #1)
Gena Showalter - The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld #2)
Gena Showalter - The Darkest Pleasure (Lords of the Underworld #3)
Nalini Singh - Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter #1)
Nalini Singh - Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter #2)
Nalini Singh - Archangel's Consort (Guild Hunter #3)
Nalini Singh - Archangel's Blade (Guild Hunter #4)
Laura Wright - Eternal Kiss (Mark of the Vampire #2)

Wow, that's 19 reviews! I feel tired just looking at that list! And I thought that I would pick a favourite book of the month too. Although I couldn't narrow it down to just one and ended up having to choose two instead. So, my favourite books of Paranormal Romance Month are:

Heart of the Incubus by Rosalie Lario

Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh


And for those of you who are eagerly waiting to find out if you are a winner of my PNR Month giveaways, I will be picking and announcing the winners over the next couple of days.


2 comments:

Shelagh said...

Paranormal Romance Month was definitely a HUGE success Chrissie! You put an amazing amount of work in and managed to read and review some awesome books (and get that TBR pile down a bit...).

I'm just sorry I haven't been around as much as I would have liked. :(

Great job my friend!

Chrissie (Once Upon a Series) said...

Thanks Shelagh :)

Hope you're ok and that you're just busy? You know where I am if you need me *hugs*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!