topbella

Monday 21 November 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading? (21st November 2011)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey that gives us all a chance to list the books that we read last week and what we hope to read this week.

I just can't seem to read any more than one book a week at the moment and this is really frustrating me as my average is usually 2-3. But hubby is STILL in hospital (that makes it 3 months he's been in there now) and with two young boys to look after - one of whom likes to wake up at 4.30am!!! - by the time I've finished everything I need to do and sit down to read my eyelids start drooping. And it's not that I'm not enjoying the books, because I am, it's just that I don't have enough time or energy! Anyway, here's what I achieved last week:

Books Completed:
Touch by Jus Accardo (Denazens #1)

Books Reviewed:
Hot as Sin by Bella Andre (Hot Shots #2)
Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs (Mercy Thompson #3)
Touch by Jus Accardo (Denazens #1)

Books I'm Currently Reading:
Night Life by Rob Thurman (Cal Leandros #1)

Books Up Next:
Blood Magic by Jennifer Lyon (Wing Slayer #1)

5 comments:

The Brunette Librarian said...

Bella Andre is always a winner. Hope you have a good week this week, tons of fun new books coming out this week! :)

http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com/

Teddyree said...

Understandable that you're only getting through one book a week, you have a lot on your plate! 3 months is a long time in hospital, hope hubby is immproving.

I must keep going with the Mercy Thompson series, I did enjoy the first book.

Have a great week and happy reading :)

Tanya Patrice said...

You did good to get any reading done! Hope the hubby gets out soon.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh curious about Blood Magic! Read another book this year with same title! Can't wait for your review! Happy Reading!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Mardel said...

Best wishes for your husband. It must be tough having him in there for so long.

You're doing great at one book a week, hospital visits and kids.

Enjoy reading when ever you get to it, and have a great week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!