topbella

Friday 4 November 2011

Follow Friday #7

Hi all and welcome to Follow Friday!

This is a great feature hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read and I am very excited to be taking part today.

Every week participants have to answer a question so that we can all get to know each other a little better. This week is a bit different and Parajunkee has asked us to post a photo of ourselves with our current read. Now as I don't know how to move pictures I take from my camera to my computer (and my hubby is in hospital and can't help me) I'm afraid that it will have to be a photo that is already on my computer. And this photo also happens to have my gorgeous little boy in it too :)



And as for my current read, it is on my ereader so a photo of it wouldn't have been too good anyway. Anyway it is a romantic suspense filled to the brim with sexy fireman! I'm liking it so far! And here is a picture of the yummy cover just for you ;)



Don't be shy. Let me know if you've found me through Follow Friday today and I'll come and return the favour! And I look forward to seeing what everybody else looks like :)

16 comments:

Raine said...

Aww, so cute. Lovely pic of you both. Woah, steamy cover *fans self* lolz.

Giselle said...

Awwww!! I love your little boy!! So cute!


Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Amie@Mom Reads My Books! said...

What an adorable picture of you and your little boy! Thanks for sharing! New follower.
My FF: Mom Reads My Books

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Aww! What an adorable little boy!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said...

That's a lovely pic with your little boy! =)
Happy Friday! Hope you can visit my FF if you have time. Here's mine: Follow Friday

Old follower,
xoxo, april (books4juliet)

Jenna and Ashley said...

What a cute pic of you and your son! I'm not really into romance, but I must admit- the cover is hot!
-Jenna @ Fans of Fiction
My Follow Friday

Erika said...

Awesome picture of you and your son!
New Follower.
Have an amazing weekend!
-Erika (from Let's talk about books)

The Romanceaholic said...

Love the pic! You're so pretty (and your son is adorable :))

And oh my, sexy firemen?? I'm SO there!

Thanks for stopping by! Following back :)

Jess
The Romanceaholic

Melliane said...

it's a really cute picture !

Getting Your Read On said...

Lovely picture! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for the follow. I'm happy to be following you back and look forward to your reviews. Happy Friday!

Grace Fonseca said...

You can never go wrong with having your children in the picture. He is adorable. Great FF.

Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

Ninja Girl said...

Hey there,
What a great pic!! I've gotta say your little boy is outshined you a little bit ;) And I read (and loved) "Take Me" by Bella Andre. I hope you enjoy your current read, and have a great one,
Ninja Girl

Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads said...

Happy FF. New Follower. My FF: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Adorable little boy! I hope your husband is okay.
My Hop

Unknown said...

You should totally read them! They're awesome!
Thanks for following! I followed back =)
~Hira

Unknown said...

I absolutely love sweater vests on little boy - the cuteness factor is through the roof!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!