topbella

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Succubus Revealed


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week my  "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead
Georgina Kincaid has had an eternity to figure out the opposite sex, but sometimes they still surprise her. Take Seth Mortensen. The man has risked his soul to become Georgina's boyfriend. Still, with Lucifer for a boss, Georgina can't just hang up her killer heels and settle down to domestic bliss. In fact, she's being forced to transfer operations... to Las Vegas.

The City of Sin is a dream gig for a succubus, but Georgina's allies are suspicious. Why are the powers-that-be so eager to get her away from Seattle - and from Seth? Georgina is one of Hell's most valuable assets, but if there's any way out of the succubus business she plans to take it - no matter how much roadkill she leaves behind. She just hopes the casualties won’t include the one man she’s risking everything for...

13 comments:

Kimberly said...

I've got the first book in this series in my TBR pile :)

Here's my WOW pick.

Kat
Wit and Sin

Jan von Harz said...

Have not read the first book but am loving the premise of this one and may just need to get my hands on it so I will be ready to read the next when it comes out. good pick!

Manda said...

I've got my copy on pre-order and want it desperately but also hope it doesn't arrive so the series can't end :(

Michelle Santiago said...

i really want to pick this series up. sounds awesome!

check out our WoW post this week. :)

-Michelle

Sash and Em said...

Love some Richelle Mead!:)

new follower!

Here's our WoW

Alyssa Nelson said...

Love, love, love this series! I'm a bit behind, but I'm planning on catching up soon. Awesome pick! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Bookish Brunette said...

I so need to read this series!
My Wow Post!

Richard said...

ohhhhh, that looks really interesting! good choice! thanks for the comment! :)

Emma said...

I am just about finished the VA series and I will be moving on to her other series once I am done. Can't wait!!

Check out my WOW here.

Emma @ LostinaYAbook

Rockee said...

Seems like an interesting book to read. Thanks, I'll add this to my TBR List! Nice blog! Check out my WoW if you have time:)

Goldilox said...

Darn it this is the only Mead series I haven't started yet!!!

Here's my WOW: http://goldiloxandthethreeweres.blogspot.com/

Goldilox

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

Good pick! I have this series on my shelf right now, but I'll get around too it sooner or late :) Thanks for stopping by!

Jenny N. said...

Sounds really good. I just read Richelle Mead's entire Vampire Academy series recently so would love to give her adult series a try too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!