topbella

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Angel Fire

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week my "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly
Only Willow has the power to defeat the malevolent Church of Angels, and they will stop at nothing to destroy her. Willow isn't alone, though. She has Alex by her side a trained Angel Killer and her one true love. But nothing can change the fact that Willow's a half-angel, and when Alex joins forces with a group of AKs, she's treated with mistrust and suspicion. She's never felt more alone... until she meets Seb. He's been searching for Willow his whole life because Seb is a half-angel too.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

The first in this series is one of my favorites so I'm with you on anxiously awaiting this one.


Rie @ Mission to Read

Kyanara_BJD said...

I can not wait for this one!
Have a great day!!
Kyanara from Laced Little Muffin's reading Corner

Jan von Harz said...

I definitely want this one, I just recently read Angel and loved it. Great pick!

Giselle said...

Is this the first in a series? It sounds interesting I've never seen it before.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend ;)

Sherre said...

What's the first book in this series? I want to read it because this one seems interesting!

Leanna Elle said...

I loved Angel so much! Can't wait to get started on this. The book is huge - over 700 pages!!

Tia said...

This looks like it might be a really good series! I hadn't heard of it yet! New follower!

My WoW

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of this series before. It seems really interesting though.

Thanks for stopping by In Libris Veritas

LethalLovely said...

Great pick! I am such a sucker for books involving Angels. Unfortunately, I haven't had much luck with YA angel books. :(

Feel free to check out our WoW at Badass Book Reviews!

Mary @ BookSwarm said...

I have this on my wishlist--looks really good! Great pick.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!