topbella

Monday 26 September 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading? (26th September 2011)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey that gives us all a chance to list the books that we read last week and what we hope to read this week. Last week I still had to spend quite a lot of time at the hospital with my husband as he has had some troubles recovering from the surgery that he'd had the week before. But I still managed to get a little bit of reading done!

Books completed last week:
Four to Score by Janet Evanovich
Storm Born Volume 1 (Graphic Novel) by Richelle Mead

Books reviewed last week:
Blood of the Demon by Rosalie Lario
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Incubus by Carol Goodman

Books I am currently reading:
High Five by Janet Evanovich
Succubus Shadows by Richelle Mead

Books up next:
Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead

6 comments:

Chris said...

I liked the cover of Fallen, too, and the beginning of the book was excellent, but I agree with you, the ending was weak.

I hope your husband is on the mend!

Raine said...

Checked out "Storm Born" and the summary looks promising. :D

heather said...

Hope you have a better week this week.

dollycas aka Lori said...

Such totally different genres :)

Have a fabulous week!
Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Every time I see Janet Evanovich on someones reading list I have to smile.. the woman cracks me up :)

Booking It with Runner Sami said...

It's fun when authors translate their writing into graphic novels. I've read a few like that and have enjoyed them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!