topbella

Monday 12 September 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading? (12th September 2011)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey that gives us all a chance to list the books that we read last week and what we hope to read this week.

Books completed last week:
Mark of the Sylph by Rosalie Lario
Dark Touch: The Hunt by Amy Meredith

Books reviewed last week:
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Thorn Queen by Richelle Mead
Grace Interrupted by Julie Hyzy

Books I am currently reading:
Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich

Books up next:
Four to Score by Janet Evanovich

Don't forget there is still time to enter my INTERNATIONAL giveaway to win two great books! All you have to do is leave a comment on this post here.

5 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

A Janet Evanovich fan? I've heard fantastic things about her books and keep having friends try to persuade me to read them. Hope you have a fabulous reading week and if you get a second stop by to see what I've been reading at There's A Book! :)

dollycas aka Lori said...

The early Janet Evanovich were better for me than the latest~but I love that series and the characters!

Have a great week!!

pussreboots said...

I still want / need to read Catching Fire. Three-quarters of what I read this week was in the form of children's picture books. Please come see what they were.

Rachel said...

Thanks for your comment Chrissie! I have just started reading Chain Reaction but I have read the other two books in the series and they are steamy and sexy as well as suspenseful. I would definitely recommend them.

Audrey (Bibliosaurus Text) said...

I've seen Evanovich's books everywhere, but have never read any. Maybe I should give them a go one of these days.

Thanks for stopping by earlier, and enjoy your week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!