topbella

Friday 30 September 2011

Follow Friday #3



Hi all and welcome to Follow Friday!

This is a great feature hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read and I am very excited to be taking part today.

Every week participants have to answer a question so that we can all get to know each other a little better. This week's question is:

What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?

Ooh, this is a really hard one for me! I don't watch many films so having to pick an actor for a character I love is really difficult! But I'll have a go :)

I would love to see one of my favourite books ever - Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - turned into a film. In fact I think I may have heard rumours about it being made into a film at some point! And I would like to see Gerard Butler cast as Jamie Fraser. They are both gorgeous, strapping Scottish men and I'm pretty sure I'd be there in an instant to see that film :)

So, what book would you like to be seen turned into a movie?

Also, I just wanted to let you all know that today is the last day to enter my international giveaway for the first two books from Rebecca Lim's Mercy series. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on this post here.

Don't be shy. Let me know if you've found me through Follow Friday today and I'll come and return the favour :)

9 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I've heard so many good things about the Outlander series. I'd love to see it as a movie.
My Hop

Unknown said...

seems like many wants to see outlander on the big screen. I haven't read the series but heard good things about it.

I'm a new follower :-) hope you can visit my post if you have time..
My Friday Hops

April @books4juliet

_yay_ said...

Haven't read the series, but Gerard Butler is HAWWWT. :-)
Happy Friday.
My hop: FollowFriday

Livia @ Butterfly-o-Meter Books said...

Hey! Omg, I haven't read Outlander. Bad, bad me...I have a plan to read it, just like all the other hundreds of books I somehow never seem to get to actually read. *sigh*

Anyways...I love your blog! It looks super awesome. And yes, I found you through Follow Friday, and I'm a new follower, and I'm running to check out the giveaway now :D

Have a fab weekend!

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

I just picked up a copy of Outlander at the Brooklyn Book Festival and even got it signed. Can't wait to read it!!!

I'm a new follower:)

My Friday Memes

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Coranne said...

I really need to read this one- it looks so good :)

New follower!

TG said...

I've heard so much about the Outlander series but still not read. I certainly want to. Strapping Scottish men sound good to me.

I'm a new follower. Nice to meet you; I always love to connect with other bloggers from the UK :-)

Grace Fonseca said...

Interesting choices. I really like your color scheme. Come visit me here:

http://livredeamour-booksoflove.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-thursfriday_29.html

Kristan said...

I haven't read this book yet, but you had me at Strapping Scottsman and Gerard Butler. If the main character is anything like him then I'm hooked already!

New Follower!
My Follow Friday

Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!