topbella

Friday 23 September 2011

Follow Friday #2



Hi all and welcome to Follow Friday!

This is a great feature hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read and I am very excited to be taking part today.

Every week participants have to answer a question so that we can all get to know each other a little better. This week's question is:

Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?

To be honest, I don't really have a series that I have read over and over again. There are so many series out there that I just don't feel like I have the time to read a series many times. That being said, over the last year or so I have read loads of great series that I will probably re-read a few years down the line.

So, what is your favourite series that you like to re-read?

Also, I just wanted to let you all know that I am holding an international giveaway for the first two books from Rebecca Lim's Mercy series. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on this post here.

Don't be shy. Let me know if you've found me through Follow Friday today and I'll come and return the favour :)

14 comments:

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

I definitely agree, I hardly ever have time to reread series, let alone a single book. I'll probably try to reread some later on, the ones I really really love :)
New follower!

My FF

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

I agree I hardly have time to re-read as well, but before I knew of all the awesome-ness that was blogging and all the great books I hadn't read. I would re-read a few series just because my libray only consisted of them.

I love the layout. :)

New follower.

Lauren B said...

I completely agree. There are so many good books that I haven't read yet. I used to re-read before I got my Kindle and started my blog.

Here's my Friday Hop

Beck Valley Books said...

New like via blog hop hoping you will follow us back at http://www.beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com thks in advance xx

Anonymous said...

Great answer! Hopping through! New follower! Happy Friday:)
My FF:
http://thesagacityquest.blogspot.com/

TheReadingPenguin said...

Hard to reread when there are so many good books you haven't tried yet!

New follower!

http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/09/following-friday-5.html

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. New follower! I don't re-read books very often either. No time. There's only a few I go back to.
My Hop

Ivana said...

Hi, thank you for stopping by my blog and following, I'm gladly returning the favor! True, there are so many new series out there that I want to read for the first time, but somehow, when I'm going through my bookshelf, those favorites just call to me :)
You have a lovely blog!

Pawing Through Books said...

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I'm returning the favor! I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way! Have a good weekend!

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Follow Friday!

I hope you will stop by and check out our twitter event going on today!
http://OurBooksOurVoice.Blogspot.com

Sincerely,
Emma

Michelle @ Book Briefs said...

I know what you mean, I have read lots of great books recently that I have not had time to re-read yet.

New Follower. I love your blog :)

My FF- Book Briefs

-Michelle

kathy said...

There are a lot of people that aren't rereaders! :) Returning the visit & the follow. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Same here. There are so many awesome things to read and just not enough time to get to everything I like once, let alone more than once.

Raine said...

Hehhee, I guess dropping by my site has given me the answer to one of your fave series. :D Thanks and I'm a new follower too. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!